A new nonverbal entertainment show is born
Sugar Train, a company that has in the past worked on several nonverbal shows as part of the “Tee! Tee! Tee! Project”, will propose a new night entertainment program from this February.
The venue is the “Okinawa Kokusai Street TEE! Family Theater” located on the 3rd floor of the Ryukyu Kingdom Market. This mall is set on the grounds of the former Okinawa Mitsukoshi Department Store, on Kokusai Street, Naha City. The work to be performed is a karate theme non-verbal comedy show of about 60 minutes. Mr. Ide Yūichi, representative of Sugar Train appeals that it is a night entertainment suitable for both adults and children. Details are as follow.
- Place: Okinawa Kokusai Street TEE! Family Theater (2-2-30 Makishi, Naha City 3rd F. of Ryukyu Kingdom Market)
- Pre-opening: February 2 – February 28, 2019
- Grand Opening: March 1, 2019 ~
- Ticket release date: late January 2019 ~
- Ticket price: Adult 5,000 yen / Child 2,000 yen (All seats specified). During the February pre-opening season, entrance will be half price for adults and free of charge for children.
- Production Title: Comic Dojo TEE! Family
- Director: Kanaya Kaori
- Performing cooperation: Magician Cyril Takayama known as SERO
- Official website: https: //teefamily.jp
After each performance, a short demonstration of Okinawa karate is also scheduled.